“Goal-Setting: Drawing Out Your Floor Plan”

goal-setting

 

“An idea is just a dream until you write it down. Then it is a goal which you will make into an reality.” By writing down your goals, you are actively moving toward your chief definite aim. From this point, it would be easier for you to track your progress. It is fairly easy to see those who wrote down their goals. You may be working for that individual right now! Those who truly want to be successful take their lives seriously by drawing out their “floor plan”.  It’s time to face the reality for those who are seeking wealth. In order to become rich, you must plan and execute. But that dream is a far cry from you if you don’t plan. Buy a notebook or white board and start writing! By having your goals out in front of you, it’s easier to set some steps to get to each individual goal. You could try to keep all your goals in your head, but I can assure you that you will only lose track. This in turn will hinder your progress to obtaining your major goal, whatever that may be. By following the goal setting method, you are increasing  your odds of success by 52%. The other 48% is all about execution. This method is especially effective to those who are looking to build a business, being promoted, or taking your income to an entirely new level. This is no “get rich quick”, but you will definitely see results a little faster than you would have if you never wrote down your goals. We live in a world where competition is everywhere. Why not give yourself the edge over that said “competition” and win. 

– Set your long term goal

– Set your short term goals which will lead up to your long term goal

– Set your daily tasks which will lead up to accomplishing your short term goals

See, it’s that easy! What were you so worried about?  After you completed these tasks, its time to move into action and EXECUTE! See you at the top!

2 Comments Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s