There are many unsuccessful business owners whose main objective is to accumulate as much wealth as possible. Then you have the successful business owners who chose to focus on something other than the money. Just like a shadow that follows you everywhere you go, wealth will follow the person who is focused on a single point of achievement. Dependent upon what you are focused on will determine the amount of wealth you automatically accumulate. Have you ever heard the saying: “Do what makes you happy and the money will follow?”
Just take some time to think about that. Bill Gates didn’t concentrate on the wealth aspect of his invention, Microsoft. He did what he love to do. He was focused on creating technology how he saw it. Now he is the wealthiest man in the world.
He is not the only one who used “single point focusing” to start the automatic wealth process. Starting off as a reporter at a news station, she took the world by storm by caring for the people in her stories other than just reporting the news. Her sole mission was to help people. Now after years of doing so by self help, lifestyle developing, and helping new actors become celebrities, she is now the wealthiest African American woman in the world.
I can go on and on with examples on how single point focusing has helped jump start the automatic wealth process for many people, but you should get the point by now. It doesn’t seem to matter where you are or what endeavor you choose to be involved in, single point focusing works and has been for some time now. Now the question that is being asked is: How does one develop this skill and create an automatic wealth cycle?
· If there isn’t a service or product in line with what you want to do, create it.
· If there is an opportunity such as a network marketing company that has a product in line with what you want to accomplish, make sure your vision and the company’s vision are one and the same. Conflict between the two will result in no movement and will not start the automatic wealth process.
· You must be passionate about the single point that you are focusing on. Failure to do so will result in no progress.
· It’s all about focusing on the BIGGER PICTURE such as changing lives or helping create something that will revolutionize the world . Focusing on something as immediate as wealth but only ensure that you don’t reach wealth.
· Ask yourself: What’s the one thing that I can do that by doing it everything else falls into place? What does success look like for me?
Remember that by focusing on the bigger picture and acting on it, you are creating a path where a wealth can follow you. It took me years to understand this. It’s not about the money. See money as a tool, not as an end to your means. #automaticwealth #kyaniselfdevelopment #teamfusion #powerofpassion #singlepointfocusing
Visit my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/succeedinyourlife